The first impression of your brand is your Web site. Does your Web design speak to its intended audience? Does your Web site effectively convey the strengths of your brand? Is your Web site built with the future scalability in mind?
At lementstudios.com we believe a Web site should be a marketing tool for your company. Not just a pretty face in a crowded dance hall. Your Web site should actively create new business opportunities and meet your needs and objectives.
As a bonus, we build every Web site with a search engine friendly architecture, the highest level of usability, and most important with your goals in mind.
Our Web Design Services:
- Connect you with your customers.
- Translate your business objectives into your Web site.
- Give you a Web site your peers will be jealous of.
lementstudios.com can design a professional custom web site for you whether you run a small home business or multi-million dollar corporation! We have experience in almost every possible type of business, from Travel, to health clubs, to heavy equipment and retail jewelry. For a broad sample of our level of experience visit a sample of some of our clients in our web design portfolio.
Do you currently have a Web Site that is not part of your marketing efforts because it is outdated, poorly designed or even an embarrassment. Unfortunately we see this situation daily and have experts on staff that can assist from start to finish to get your project back in the black. Check out our business web site redesign section.
WEB DESIGN LANGUAGES
WEB DESIGN PROCESS
Our primary goal is to assist our clients in achieving Success On-line. Before our development team begins working on your project we will spend sufficient time to understand your business, review your industry and then create a development schedule that matches your budget and time constraints. Some of the areas that are taken into consideration are:
- Pick your look and feel – We generally ask you to provide us with 3 web sites that you really like and why. These sites don’t necessarily need to be in your industry. This process is important for us to begin identifying what your likes and dislikes are.
- Logo – If your company has a logo we ask that you send it to us digitally or mail a brochure that we can scan it from. If you don’t have a logo we can design one for you.
- Strategic analysis – We evaluate the top placed sites in your competitive environment. This allows us to become familiar with the industry and then we make sure that your site has the necessary functionality to compete effectively.
- Obtraining & Developing Content – We ask that you send us any brochures, flyers or other marketing materials you have to build content. If you have none we have excellent content writers who can help you!
- Website Creation – We take all of the above elements and put together a site that you will LOVE. All of our sites are designed to look great but more importantly are created to be fast loading and created to be in compliance with current Search Engine protocol. Once your site is created it is critical that attention be given to the next challenge, which is finding new site visitors and business opportunities.